Since the time when the Internet and domains began to be used commercially on a broad scale, domain names have become important symbols of distinction, and even trademarks facilitating the identification of enterprises along with the goods and services they provide. Our law firm provides clients with a full range of services related to legal aspects of Internet sites of all kinds, as well as protection of domain names. These include:
- legal audits of websites with respect to compliance with the relevant regulations, including sales procedures in e-shops;
- consulting to improve complaint and returns procedures for e-shops;
- consulting in respect of protection of trademarks and copyright on the Internet;
- consulting on matters of database protection;
- negotiation of contracts for the sale of Internet domains;
- legal assistance in matters of intellectual property in disputes regarding Internet domains in accordance with the Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Polish (UDRP) of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN);
- representation before common courts and courts of arbitration in domain disputes (WIPO, ADR, ODR).