The law is always one step behind the development of technology. This is why it’s crucial to know how to apply existing legal constructions to a new reality. Uncertainty about the legal categorization of innovative products and services or the absence of legal regulations are the kinds of problems we help our clients solve, working to minimize their legal exposure. Lawyers specialising in the law of new technologies are supported by IT experts collaborating with our law firm.
Here is just a sample of the services we offer:
- drafting of legally required terms and conditions, covenants and declarations necessary for conducting electronic commerce,
- legal advice in the field of electronic transactions for both B2C and B2B (negotiations, contracts, liability),
- legal audits of contracts and terms and conditions with regard to the provisions of consumer law,
- consulting on matters of electronic payment processing,
- consulting on matters of electronic provision of services,
- consulting on matters of legal aspects of e-marketing and e-promotions.