Privacy protection in the digital world is a tremendous challenge facing everybody who uses the Internet. We offer comprehensive legal advice regarding compliance of policies, processes and documentation with the relevant legal regulations, in particular:
- development of legal conceptions of processes for access verification and control in organizations;
- personal data protection – legally-required documentation, procedures and advice on securing databases;
- consulting in matters of protecting Internet and IT system users’ privacy;
- negotiation and drafting of contracts for assignment of personal data processing;
- negotiation and drafting of contracts for cloud computing services, with particular attention to reducing associated exposure (relevant law, liability of service provider);
- representation in disputes over privacy violations and infringement of rules governing personal data protection.