Legal services for enterprises operating on regulated markets, particularly transmission service operators:
- assessment of exposure related to lack of legal title to possession of equipment on property belonging to third-parties;
- assessment of claims for removal or reconstruction of equipment;
- acquiring legal title to possession of transmission infrastructure in new investments;
- valuation of transmission easements;
- conducting litigation for establishing transmission easements.
Matters of family and inheritance law:
- consulting in matters of optimizing a family’s legal situation;
- representation in case concerning divorce, separation, maintenance, contact with children, assignment of parental authority, incapacitation, division of joint estate;
- representation in matters of probate;
- conducting enforcement proceedings in matters of family law.
Consulting in matters of receivables trading:
- examining legal status of receivables, including those secured by mortgage, and valuation (due diligence),
- assessment of security of receivables,
- drafting contracts for assignment of receivables,
- organizing and conducting closings, including transfer of security to the new creditor.
Corporate law services:
- creation of new commercial entities (primarily capital companies);
- splits, mergers, conversions and liquidations of companies;
- drafting corporate documents (articles of association, resolutions);
- legal assistance during general meetings;
- examining the legal status of enterprises;
- preparing transactions for the sale of enterprises in whole or in part;
- negotiation, drafting and review of contracts concluded as part of an enterprise’s activities;
- consulting in matters of labour relations, including managerial contracts;
- consulting in matters of day-to-day functioning of an enterprise.
- service of tenders involving IT orders;
- drafting of IT contracts concluded within public procurement proceedings;
- drafting of Terms of Reference and other tender documentation.
Our law firm also provides specialized seminars and training courses. We offer practical training for enterprises in the following areas:
- Legal aspects of e-commerce;
- New consumer law and electronic commerce;
- Legal requirements concerning webpages;
- Civil law contracts in commerce;
- Cloud data storage contracts;
- Security of commercial transactions – securing performance of a contract, securing receivables;
- Issues related to concluding contracts (offer, auction, negotiation, form of juridical act, consequences of failure to observe required form of a juridical act);
- Contracts in international commerce (relevant law, jurisdiction);
- Legal aspects of e-Administration;
- How to protect your family from exposure resulting from the business activity of a family member?;
- Identification of entities in electronic commerce (electronic signature, electronic stamp, legal aspects);
- Electronic provision of services (legal aspects);
- Electronic payment (e-money, bitcoin, Electronic Payment Instruments Act).