PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY ON THE WEBSITE ADMINISTERED BY www.szostek-bar.pl
§ 1 General provisions
As the controller of your personal data that we process through our website, we ensure that we make every effort to ensure that this processing is carried out with the greatest respect for the privacy of the data subjects and with care for the security of the processed data.
We ensure that we use technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the risks and categories of data protected, and in particular we protect the data against their access to unauthorised persons, taking by an unauthorised person, processing in violation of the Act, and alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
§ 2 Definitions
Administrator - it means Szostek_Bar and Partners Law Firm registered by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS No. 0000496431, NIP 8943051133, website: www.szostek-bar.pl.
Personal Data - it means information about an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly; in particular on the basis of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person;
Software - means the web browsers that may be used by the User in order to use the Portal;
Personal Data Processing - means an operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, organisation, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction;
Portal - means the website operating at: www.szostek-bar.pl;
Device - means an electronic Device through which the User accesses the Website.
User - shall be understood as a person who uses the Portal;
Cookies - means small text files sent by the Portal, stored on the User's device, necessary for the proper functioning of the Portal, used, among others, to identify and count the browsers and devices used to visit the Portal.
§ 3 Rules for processing Personal Data
The Users' personal data will be processed by the Administrator for the purpose of performing the contract (if any), contacting the User and for the purposes of claiming and defending against claims, as well as for statistical purposes. The legal basis for data processing will be respectively:
- necessity for the performance of the contract;
- legitimate interest - with regard to the processing of personal data for the purposes of contact between the User and the Administrator, the assertion and defence of claims and for statistical purposes connected with market research and Internet traffic on the Portal, for assessing interest in the services and content posted on the Portal and for improving the Portal's content and the services provided as part of the Portal;ð
- necessity to comply with a legal obligation imposed on the Administrator;
- the User's consent.
The provision of Personal Data is voluntary.
The Administrator processes or may process the following personal data of the User, which the User provides voluntarily when filling in the form:
- surname and first name,
- e-mail address,
- social media addresses,
- telephone number,
- other data provided voluntarily by the User.
Recipients of personal data are persons authorised by the Administrator to process the data, cooperating with the Administrator in the performance of their duties, entities to whom the Administrator subcontracts the performance of activities which involve the necessity to process the data (processors), such as providers of ICT, Internet, accounting and marketing services, as well as public administration bodies or judicial authorities, if the Administrator will be obliged to provide the data on the basis of legal regulations.
The Administrator declares that, as part of the processing of personal data for statistical purposes, it may use tools designed to analyse traffic on the Portal, such as Google Analytics and other similar tools.
After the end of the User's relationship with the Administrator, the Administrator will not process the User's personal data, except for those data which are:
- necessary to clarify the circumstances of unauthorised use of the Portal;
- allowed to be processed on the basis of separate acts or agreement;
- necessary to assert or defend against claims of the Administrator.
The Administrator, taking into account the state of the art, the cost of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risk of infringement of the rights or freedoms of natural persons with different probability of occurrence and severity of the threat, shall implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a degree of security corresponding to that risk, including but not limited to, where applicable:
- pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data;
- the ability to continuously ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services;
- the ability to rapidly restore the availability of and access to personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident.
The controller shall also ensure that the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of processing are regularly tested, measured and evaluated.
§ 4 Users' rights
The User has the right to access his/her personal data and the right to correct, complete, update, rectify them at any time.
The User can choose to what extent and at what time he/she wishes to use the Portal and make his/her information available. If, for any reason, the User does not wish his/her personal data to remain in the User database, he/she has the right to request its deletion.
The User has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data based on the purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party. The Administrator shall no longer be allowed to process this personal data unless he/she can demonstrate the existence of valid legitimate grounds for the processing, overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the User, or grounds for establishing, asserting or defending claims.
In order to exercise their rights regarding their personal data, the User should send their request to the Administrator's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if the Administrator does not process his/her personal data in accordance with the law.
§ 5 Cookies
The Portal uses two basic types of Cookies:
- session Cookies - these are temporary files which are stored on the User's device until they log off, leave the Portal or the software is switched off;
- permanent Cookies- these are files stored on the User's device for the period specified in the parameters of the Cookies, or until they are deleted by the User.
The Portal may use all or some of the following types of Cookies:
- "essential", which enable the use of the services available on the Portal,
- "performance", which enable information to be collected on how the Portal's websites are used;
- "functional", which enable the User to maintain the settings selected by the User and to personalise the User's interface, e.g. through language, font size, website design.
The Cookies listed in items 2 and 3 of this section are used for the purpose of:
- adapting the content of the Portal to the User's preferences and optimising its use; in particular, this enables the Portal to be recognised and displayed on the User's device, adjusted to the User's individual preferences;
- creating statistics which support the observation of the use of the Portal by the Users, which influences the improvement of its structure and content.
The solutions used on the Portal are safe for the Users' devices.
§ 6 Final provisions
Links to other websites may appear on the Portal. Such websites operate independently of the Administrator and are not controlled by the Administrator in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, with which we recommend becoming familiar.